All participants of Signature Dance Online Classes must advise the Signature Dance Team of any medical or
physical condition that could affect their participation in these online classes.
All participants of the online course are advised:
By participating in Signature Dance Online classes you are doing so at your own risk;
· Dance should have a suitable, non-slip floor space to use and potential obstructions in
the vicinity are removed before they participate.
· To avoid activities if dancer's have, or suspect they may have any current health
concerns, injuries, aches and pains;
· Avoid physical contact with other participants and where appropriate, adhere to
social distancing guidelines;
· Payment is due in full prior to the student taking part in the Online Classes and must be registered via our website from Sat-Mon before each commencing week.
· If a student misses a class, Signature Dance will upload the recording into a Drop Box for students to access before the end of the "Paid" week. There will be no refunds or make-up classes available for missed online classes. Dancers are not permitted to film other students whilst in attendance of a Zoom class.