For Clients DISCONTINUING FROM CLASSES
Please see below the process of which to discontinue from our classes and which one may apply to you. We always urge you to make u the classes if you can in the current term period. Beat dance understands that things can happen and that you may need to pull out of our classes from time to time. Please be mindful that there are many thing s to consider and this is why we have developed the solutions below to help all in involved.
1. Discontinuing prior to term beginning:
- Notification must be in writing so that you are not invoiced for the term, no fees apply
2. Discontinuing once term has begun and has not paid term fee upfront as required:
- Two weeks notice in writing at a minimum must be provided
- Fees are owed from date of notice for that week’s class plus the following week. E.g. Notice given in week 2; week 1,2 and 3 is required to be paid. Notice given week 4: week 1- 4, plus week 5’s fees are required.
3. Discontinuing on direct debit when term is still in progress:
- Cancelation fee of $20, plus the current week scheduled debits must to be paid.
- Notification must be in writing.
4. LEAVING FOR HOLIDAYS Two WEEKS OR LONGER
- With two weeks minimum notice, regardless of length of absence two weeks can be credited (applied to following term coming) or Voided* from the term fee (*if term bill, still hasn’t paid).
- If away for two weeks/ two classes, make up classes can be attended prior to leaving or once returned
5. LEAVING FOR HOLIDAY FOR One WEEK
- No credits given for 1 week missed
- Students must attend for a make up class in that current term.
6. ABSENT DUE TO SICKNESS
- Absent for one week or two weeks, make up classes during the week
- Away for more than two weeks, a credit/refund can be given but only with a medical certificate provided.