1. Parent/guardians must stay within the pool complex at all times during your child’s lessons.
2. Payments must be made in full, 2 weeks before the commencement of lessons to confirm places, or by the date specified on your invoice. We hold NO responsibility if your place is lost due to non-payment.
3. Payment via our payment drobox system is at the customers own risk. Receipts will be given for all payments made, once received at our office. Management will hold no responsibility for the loss of money or vouchers. Please retain your receipt. NO EFTPOS available
4. Use of vouchers: Customers using vouchers must provide the voucher prior to the due date for fees so that the value can be credited to your invoice, failure to have paid in full for lessons prior to lessons commencing may risk exclusion until your account is current. Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash or a refund on a previous payment.
5. Payment by credit card is through 3rd party providers, use of these services is subject to their conditions and any listed surcharges. All charges can only be processed as the full amount of the invoice so the use of any vouchers or other payment methods must occur enough in advance for our staff to update your invoice, to allow payment of lesser amounts by credit card. We cannot partially reverse or give refunds for credit card transactions, nor can we offer cash or bank transfers in return for credit card transactions.
6. There will be strictly no refunds, credits or make-up classes given for non-attendance or withdrawal from a program. Where a customer has an in-house credit or gift voucher with our program it cannot be redeemed for cash or refund. For further information please request a copy of our full credit/refund/make-up policy.
7. Management reserves the right to cancel lessons in the event of bad weather or instructor absence/illness. Where possible dry land sessions will be run during lightning closures. If not possible, we reserve the right to give make up classes or credits at our discretion.
8. By registering with our swim school, you acknowledge and give permission for Swim Dynamics to take and use images of you & your child for promotional and training / professional development purposes.
9. By submitting this form and accepting our services or by participating in our programs you agree to our current terms of service and policies listed here in brief and in more detail on our website www.swimdynamics.com.
Please sign above