Bellchambers Music School Terms and Conditions
By using the services of Bellchambers Music School, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms, conditions and financial arrangements of this agreement until you advise in writing, in accordance with this policy, that you wish to cease lessons.
In addition, when using these particular services, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services. Any participation in this service will constitute acceptance of this agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the above, please do not use this service.
Financial Terms and Conditions
• Once a student formally enrols for a school term, then that student agrees to pay all fees based on that enrolment, up to the end of that term (whether or not the student attends).
• Fees are payable in full on or before the first lesson of each term and are non- refundable. A late fee applies to any account not paid on or before the first lesson.
• All enrolments are ongoing and will automatically rollover to the following term unless a notice to discontinue has been provided in writing three weeks prior to the start of the next payment period (term).
• If a notice to discontinue lessons has not been provided by the stipulated time, a late withdrawal penalty of $100.00 is payable.
• Fees may be paid fortnightly during the term/trimester only through a direct debit arrangement with EziDebit.
Cheques - Please make cheques payable to Bellchambers Music School.
BSB 082 902
Account Number 97 902 9011
Account Name Bellchambers Music School
Reference: Invoice Number, Student Name, Teacher Initials
Please: Email your remittance advice to firstname.lastname@example.org
Credit /Direct Debit cards
(Visa, MasterCard) accepted for additional fee of 1.0% (standard) 2.5% (premium) of the total invoice amount. Note: American Express is not accepted.