1. We have a closed door policy to help our students stay focussed during class. We offer an open day at the end of each term for parents to view class and observe progress.
2. Students are under the supervision and care of the staff at Dance Lab Studios during class times, however, this duty of care does not extend beyond class times or outside the building.
3. By submitting the enrolment form, the signatory agrees that all activity at Dance Lab Studios is undertaken at the student’s own risk. Dance Lab Studios accepts no responsibility or liability for personal injury or property damage arising from any activity undertaken at or on behalf of the Dance Lab Studios.
4. If you do not wish for your child’s photo to be used publicly or for promotional purposes please specify this in writing to Dance Lab Studios.
5. Fees must be paid by week 2 of each term, a late fee of $30 will apply to late payment. Enrolment will be void if payment is not made by the end of Term.