1. Enrolment is essential to guarantee a place in the program.
2. Payment is required upon booking via credit card or bank transfer.
3. Receipts are available upon request.
4. Precedence is given to those who enrol and pay first.
5. Fees are non-refundable.
6. Non-completion of the workshop program still incurs full fees.
7. Please notify us if you are running late or unable to attend the day.
8. Please arrive 10mins prior to the workshop starting.
9. If participants are not picked up within 20 minutes of the program finishing, they will be charged $30 an hour, or part there of, to cover facilitators time.
10. Students are required to behave appropriately in the program or they will be informed to leave the program.
11. If you would like to organise a payment plan for your childs participation, please contact TYC on 40 41 4066.
12. Participants are asked to wear comfortable clothing and to bring along a water bottle.
13. Overdue fees will incur further fees
14. Please let us know if you would like to take advantage of our 3pm - 5pm holiday care options during our school holiday programs.
15. All transactions are made in Australian Currency.
SPECIAL PERMISSION FOR PHOTOGRAPHY REQUIRED
The Young Company occasionally uses photographs taken during workshops and projects for archival and marketing purposes including Facebook and promotional films. By submitting this form you are providing permission for TYC to use photographs that include you/your child strictly for these purposes. If you do not wish to, please just give us a call and we can complete your booking over the phone.
Do you wish to receive marketing-related emails from The Young Company Theatre?