Please ensure you have read the Club's Policies and Procedures on the website prior to enrolment. www.pitgymnastics.com.au/policies-proceedures
1. All Term Fees are payable in advance and can be paid by cash, cheque or EFTPOS at the office or by creditcard online.
2. We use ThinkSmart Software and secure NAB payment gateway for online credit card payments. We do not store your credit card details.
3. Gymnastic Fees and Deposits are non-refundable.
4. A Club Membership Fee for each gymnast is payable on joining the Club and for each subsequent year. This Fee includes Club Membership, Registration with Gymnastics Victoria and Accident Insurance through to December of the current year. This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
5. Once enrolled it is assumed that your child will continue in the same class for the rest of the calendar year. If your child is not continuing in the program please contact the office. If Term Fee invoices are not paid by the due date your child’s name will be removed from the class and the place will be allocated to the next person on our wait list.
6. If your child has a medical condition please ensure you have completed the Medical Information section. If your child has Asthma please send a copy of their Asthma First Aid Action plan to the office and ensure your child brings their own medication to gym as required.
7. I consent to PIT Gymnastics staff rendering temporary first aid to my child in the event of any injury or illness, and if necessary seek medical assistance. This may include transportation by a PIT Gymnastics staff member to a health care facility or hospital, or the calling of an ambulance.
8. I give permission for my child’s photo to be used in posters, newsletters, website, advertising material. (Please notify the office if you do not want your childs photo displayed.)