Clayfield Swimming Training Fee Policy
• Training fees are billed on a monthly basis via IntegraPay on the 5th of every month. Clayfield Swimming recommends that you provide your bank account details for Direct Debit Requests instead of your credit card as no additional fees apply to bank account transactions.
• Full payment for the month must be made prior to the swimmers being allowed to take part in training. If required a once off payment can be made in cash or by Debit/Credit Card on the day, however all payments must be done via Direct Debit thereafter.
• GST is included in your fee as it is payable on coaching/training fees.
• The Training season runs all year round with a scheduled break over Christmas/New Year period and another short break in April/May.
• Your fees are billed based on 48 weeks of training each year and collected in 12 equal payments each month.
• The IntegraPay Set up fee is paid by Clayfield College. Transaction fees are added to the monthly fee.
• New swimmers are billed once they have started training with Clayfield Swimming.
• Dishonoured Payments will be re-run within 3 - 7 days and will incur a $10 admin fee.
• Any queries regarding fees must be directed to Alex Webb at email@example.com
• If families are experiencing problems paying fees please feel free to contact Alex Webb at firstname.lastname@example.org to find a solution if possible.
Clayfield Swimming Policy on Training Session
Clayfield Swimming schedules its training around the number of members it has in its squad ranks. These training costs are fixed and they do not reduce if a swimmer does not attend training.
Monthly fees are not refundable or transferable if you cease training after that months direct debit has been processed.
No credits will be given under any circumstances. This includes family holidays, school camps, illness, injury, sessions cancelled due to bad weather, etc.
If you have any further questions relating to any of the above please email Alex Webb at email@example.com.