1. Gymnasts are expected to be on time to every session and competition, if they are going to be late please phone the office. When gymnasts arrive late they are expected to speak with their coach before commencing the session or competition.
2. Gymnasts are required to wear appropriate attire to every session. No jeans or buckles are permitted. We reccomend tight fitting clothing that does not fall down when you go upside down. No jewelry or long nails are permitted whilst training, this includes watches and fit bits.
3. Gymnasts or parents are expected to inform their coach of any injury they may have prior to training.
4. Icon is a family and we all need to support each other through bad and good times. Bullying is not tolerated at Icon under any circumstances, whether this be in person or online.
5. Negative talk/gossip will not be tolerated; positive attitudes are a must when in the Icon gym. If there is a problem, please speak with your coach or Rosie directly.
6. Gymnasts are expected to treat the gym as a training facility. They are not to sit or lie down whilst training unless instructed to by a coach.
7. All athletes must respect every staff member at Icon Gymsports. They must be polite, listen to their feedback, do what they are asked and not answer back. This is regardless of whether that staff member is your normal coach.
8. Everyone likes to train in a nice environment, gymnasts are to look after our gym and use all equipment properly to prevent it from getting damaged.